KILSARAN CONNECT WEBINAR – AGGREGATES IN CONSTRUCTION – PRODUCTION, SPECIFICATION AND MATERIALS SELECTION
The Kilsaran Connect series of live webinars on construction material use and specification, kicks off again this Friday.
Register now to attend Aggregates in Construction – Production, Specification and Materials Selection taking place this Friday September 17th at 11am.
This 45 minute webinar will cover the following:
– A brief overview of the Irish aggregates industry
– Aggregate production basics
– Aggregate types, classification and terminology
– Standards and specifications
– High level overview of common aggregate tests
– Certification and documentation
– S.R. 21 annex E recommendations for hardcore materials
Duration: 45 minutes followed by a Q&A session.
To register in advance for this free webinar, please follow this link:
If you have colleagues that you think would benefit from this webinar, please feel free to forward on this email.
Please register and if you are unable to attend, the presentation will be made available afterwards.
Denise Maguire Editor of Irish Construction Industry Magazine & Plan Magazine