CONNECTING THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY- ESSENTIAL LEARNING SERIES
Kilsaran is delighted to continue Kilsaran Connect – a series of live webinars as part of our Essential Learning Series. This online resource was designed to meet the increasing demands of our clients across Ireland and the UK.
If you haven’t already done so, please register now for our next webinar Sustainable urban Drainage Systems (SuDS) and The Fundamentals of Permeable paving & Porous asphalt taking place this Wednesday April 28th at 12 noon.
The webinar will cover the following:
Sustainable Water Management
* Why SuDS has become so vital when it comes to managing water runoff, while reducing the significant impact on sewer and drainage systems
* Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems, and the problems it will solve
* Permeable Paving as a Sustainable Urban Drainage System option
* Installation, design and for a SuDS system and where this knowledge can be sourced.
* Rainwater harvesting as an option for fully tanked systems
* Maintenance of permeable paving, the do’s and don’ts and the maintenance documents available to review (including Pre-Sealing)
* Grangegorman Campus DIT as an example project in which permeable paving was used
* Porous asphalt as a Sustainable Urban Drainage System option
Duration: 45 minutes followed by a Q&A session.
To register in advance for this free webinar, please follow this link:
If you have colleagues that you think would benefit from this webinar, please feel free to forward on this email.
Please register and if you are unable to attend, the presentation will be made available afterwards.
For more on Kilsaran on this site click www.irishconstruction.com